IDAHOGIRLS

A monthly update on two cute little Idaho girls, and all their new adventures!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Swimming in November??? Only in Phoenix is this even remotely possible. My dad and I took the Polar Bear plunge into the cold waters of their pool (ok it was only 60 degree water, but it felt much colder)! I had a great weekend with my Arizona family, and mom was so surprised to have both her girls to help celebrate her big 50th birthday! The only thing that would have made this weekend any better is if my whole family could have joined me... Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Shawn S. said...

It was so great to talk to you yesterday, even if the girls weren't so keen on in. I am so glad that the surprise and the weekend went so well!!

Patti and Gary - Vinnie says "Hi!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home