IDAHOGIRLS

A monthly update on two cute little Idaho girls, and all their new adventures!

Saturday, June 24, 2006



On a beautiful Saturday afternoon, we loaded the troops up, and headed to a small farming town outside of Boise for the annual Cherry Festival. We had a blast picking cherries until our lips, tongues, fingers, and generally all body parts turned purple. I was the "cherry mule" as the girls and Tim liked to call me. Packing around that container full of 17 pounds of cherries brought back fond and not so fond memories of being nine months pregnant. I even started to "waddle" through the cherry orchard as my pack got more full. It was a "delicious" experience!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Such a cute blog April! I'm adding it to my must read everyday! The girls are so big and cute! Your summer looks like it's off to a great start! Any weekned get-a-ways for mom...maybe to Seattle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home